Monday, May 7, 2012

I Am, Because He His


I was:

Immoral
Hateful
Prideful
Ruthless
Resentful
Angry
Jealous
Unmotivated
Emotional
Bitter
Lost
Greedy
Unconfident
Wandering
Irritable
Confused
Selfish
Un-loving
Ugly
Vain
Searching
Dirty
Mean
Undeserving
Arrogant
Impatient
Lustful
Last
Lifeless
Egotistical
Anxious
Harsh
Unforgiving
Unworthy
Isolated
Worrying
Boastful
Relentless
Lonely
SINFUL.

Now, I am:

Beautiful
Patient
Selfless
Persevering
Righteous
Loving
Discerning
Second
A Servant
Faithful
Forgiving
A Better Friend
Satisfied
Confident
A Light
Strong
Wonderfully Made
Found
Friendly
Content
Transformed
Humble
Loved
Happy
Knowledgeable
Patient
Good Listener
Forgiven
An Ambassador
Saved
Cleansed
Grateful
Motivated
Fruitful
Fed
Redeemed
Gracious
Determined
A Fisher of Men
HIS.

Because He is:

Merciful
The Vine
Creator
Good Listener
Mine
Loving
The Shepherd
Redeeming
The Best
Worthy of Praise
Forgiving
King
Wise
Saving Grace
Always There
Powerful
Living Water
Planner
Worth Waiting For
Wonderful
Understanding
The Ultimate Sacrifice
Humorous
Worth Dying For
Humble
Patient
Father
Timely
Breath of Life
Everlasting
Holy
Good
Friend
Daily Bread
Inspiring
Eternal
Beautiful
Easy to talk to
Strong
GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment