Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life exposed.

Whoa. So yes, this is my first blog. This is kind of a big thing for me. I've been following friends throughout their world travels, their ups and downs of life...basically all the journeys God takes them on through their blogs. I've enjoyed reading them; battled through the inner-conflict of making myself take the time to read their blogs in order to know what's actually going in their lives. At first, it seems like another thing to do (because I seriously have SO many friends with blogs) because I've been swamped with time these past few months. But, after reading them, hearing their voice through their words and feeling like I'm there with them, I guess I've decided to do the same. (Relationships go both ways, right? If I know everything that's going on in their lives, how will they know what's really go on in my life?)

So here you go. My very own blog. Facebook is getting annoying because of all the changes. I really like twitter because you can say whatever you want (in 140 characters or less) but it doesn't give real nitty gritty details. In blogs, you can also say whatever you want and only the people who really want to read what you have to say will read it.Who will actually read my blogs? I don't know. But, I've got some thoughts dwindling in my mind (amongst other things like finance and accounting) that I want to share with those who are willing to hear it (or read it).

I just spent too much time doing this because I should be reviewing for a big finance test on Thursday. But after, that's done and over with, I shall return (or maybe I'll take a study break sometime this week to fill you in on the past few months...we'll see).

"This is the day, the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!" - I challenge you to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy you have this!! I am excited to read your thoughts, just as you have been a great friend and have read mine :) Hang in there love. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Even though that verse seems so simple, I love it and thank you for writing it!!

    ReplyDelete